Monday, January 11, 2016

All The What Ifs


If you are friends with me on facebook, or twitter, or instagram then you already know that my best friend, my bestie, wrote a book and...

I AM SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

a part of my heart is in this book

It's still so surreal to be holding it in my hands.

A book. A real life actual book.

With beautiful ivory pages, and purple matte cover.

I am so freaking proud of Angela, who I've watched for years put her heart and soul into this story and I am ecstatic that she has chosen a path that made it possible to share with the world.

In 2011, Angela emailed me a scene she had written about a bad-boy and a good-girl who shared a kiss and I was hooked.

I have had the incredible privilege of reading almost every draft of this book, including that original kissing scene and I gotta say, I love that I got to read it AND NO ONE ELSE.
(VIVA LOS FISH KISSES)


Needless to say it is super hard to write an actual review because I feel like a piece of my heart is in this book.

I just love it so much.

I've been on this journey with these characters for years now.

No matter how many times I read it I still get butterflies.

Angela receives texts like these on the daily from me.

My heart still aches.

I still want Ashley to win.

And even though I knew how it would end when I turned that last page, I was still sad the story didn't go on.

What I'm trying to say is this book is so good, you guys. So. Good.

It doesn't matter who you are, we've all had unanswered questions, forks in the road, heartache, and if you are lucky, first love.

But this book is so much more than just a love story....

with one of the best book boys ever, I might add.

I heart Lucas.

It's a journey that follows Ashley, the girl full of what ifs and whys, who has to decided if she is going to be her father's puppet on a string or if she is going to take charge of her own life, consequences be damned.  


Get a copy of All The What Ifs on amazon.com



I'm so freaking excited to read what Angela Lynn writes next.





2 comments:

  1. VIVA LOS FISH KISSES!!!
    --also fish tacos, cause those things are bomb--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally fell in love with Lucas too! I feel privileged to have edited this book. It was ALL the awesome.

    PS. I still hate her dad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...