Friday, October 9, 2015

So it's been a while...



I'm just going to jump right in and tell you that on February 14th 2015 I had a baby.



The most beautiful baby in the world! (I may be biased.)

Almost 8 months later I am still shocked and amazed that this baby girl is a part of our family.

Sometimes I just look at my husband and say, "where the heck did she come from?"
and he's like, "I know right?"

We bought a house in April 2014. It's a small house. Perfect for two people.

So of course I was pregnant at the end of May.

It took a long time for that to sink in. We were about to celebrate our 7th year of marriage and we were pretty certain we would never have biological kids.

I'm not going to get into the bitter sob story of our trouble conceiving. It's in the past and I know now that it was a journey that was leading us to something so special. I wouldn't have it any other way.
I learned to have faith in God's timing. even though it was extremely difficult at times.

I have so much to talk about but I'm going to try and break it up into different posts, even if those posts are months or years apart I WILL POST THEM. maybe. Because right now I'm just living from one nap time to the next and my living room is covered in toys and I keep locking myself in the baby gate and I just stepped on a puff.

In the meantime, check this baby girl out!

You can see more of our family pictures taken by our amazing friend and photographer Kim Knudsen at Nomemade.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT POST AND I AM CRYING CRYING ALL THE TEARS AHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...