Monday, August 20, 2012

Nomemade Cookbook

Today I want to give a big shout out to my friends Kim and Lynn who are releasing a cookbook in September. The book is called Nomemade and it features recipes influenced by their Vietnamese heritage and locally grown ingredients, including Alaskan King Crab, Muskox, Moose, Tundra berries and Salmon.


Over the past 5 years I've had the privilege of eating in Kim's home and experiencing her cooking. From Sunday night dinners to Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is always something home grown to eat and it's always delicious. She has even taught me how to make Spring Rolls. I have also snagged a jar or two (or 10) of the always amazing Cran-Banana Jam. I would buy it by the gallon if I could.

Recently they were featured on our local radio station KNOM. Check out their interview here.

You can also 'Like' their Facebook page where they share photos of the food *drool* and post updates on the book release.

I am so excited about this project and will definitely post when their book becomes available.

**UPDATE** you can now pre-order Nomemade here! do it!

Happy Monday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Kim, you're the best! I love it when other people are as excited about the book as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds far to nommy. Like party in my tummy nommy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...