Tuesday, August 21, 2012

By the Power of Greyskull

We welcomed a shiny new member to our family last month.



Nope, it's not a baby, but it is currently our pride and joy...



we bought a Jeep!



isn't she a beauty? or is it a he? I don't know. but I do know that it's awesome!

We've already taken it on few trips up the beach, to Salmon Lake, and atop Anvil Mountain...

if that's not an epic Jeep advertisement, I don't know what is. 






I don't think we will be testing it's strength like the dudes on One Car Too Far any time soon. 
Although that show is amazeballs and I have a whole new respect and appreciation for our Jeep.

the view of Nome and the Bering Sea from Anvil Mountain

Seriously, this is a dream come true for me.
I have wanted a Jeep Wrangler ever since Cher Horowitz had one on Clueless, 
and I'm pretty sure she wasn't driving a manual in platform heels. just sayin'.





ps...Nomemade Cookbook is available to pre-order here. do it!

2 comments:

  1. I totally watned that white Jeep too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lubs*
    The pictures are amazeballz!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...