Friday, June 1, 2012

5 random things that make me happy

1.
Positive music.
because I'm trying to be more positive and less grumpy bitter stabbymcstabberson.
have I said "positive" enough?



2.
Let's Pretend This Never Happened
I've never laughed so hard whilst reading a book in my life.
Jenny is crazy and brilliant.



3.
Melissa and Joey
I dvr'd a marathon of this show and I've got to say this slightly cheesy modern Who's The Boss 
makes my heart smile...if my heart had a mouth. obviously.
ps...I've been watching Melissa since she was Explaining it All on Nickelodeon and Joey still had hair and his brothers were allowed on TV. so there's that.



4.
Speaking of cheesy ABC Family shows
I am super excited for....
From the creator of Gilmore Girls BOOM!
This show is going to be freaking fantastic!



5.
and for some reason this made me laugh so hard...
srsly I can't stop watching it.
I laugh every. single. time.
I hate when that happens.





Happy Friday y'all!



2 comments:

  1. Ugh! How dare you suck me into something that's not even on the friggin TV yet! Craptastic I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approve of all of this I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...