Friday, January 27, 2012

Will you find me?

Things that happened this week...

1. 
My partner-in-crime and I launched our new blog...
 Bestie To Bestie
we are beyond funny.


2. 
Daily Grace is my new favorite youtube channel.
Hilarious! and be sure to watch her original review. classic.


3.
and this is happening...
Filmed in Nome Alaska (oh hai I live there.)
I'm not gonna name drop or anything but
I TOTALLY KNOW SCOTT AND IAN.



4.
The husband and I have been watching Gilmore Girls all week.
my brain has basically melted from witty dialogue overload.


5.
Ingrid Michaelson's new record "Human Again" dropped on Tuesday.
aaaand I've been crazy obsessed with this song since.


4 comments:

  1. Okay. Now I want to live in Nome. I wouldn't last for like... oh. a few seconds because my body would probably freak out due to the cleanness of the air and the coldness, but I'd risk it.

    I'd also probably want to move home after a few months, because we know how much I like my 24 hour grocery stores, bucks, and being bookend by B&N BUT I'd be the best damn Nomer there ever was and take pride to my grave. Because of course, I'll be dying in Nome...

    Now, that was an epic ramble. Might be my best one yet. Your welcome.

    VIVAS LAS BESTIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have heat blankets! i would never let you become a human popsicle. however, once you got here i don't think i could let you return home. nope, you would have to stay with me forever and ever amen.

      Delete
  2. Hey, been reading your blog for a while but never commented before. Hi!!! *waves energetically*

    I'm watching Gilmore Girls too and I only have two episodes left IN THE WHOLE SERIES and I swear to God my head is about to explode with the excitement!!! Will Lorelai and Luke end up together?? Will Logan propose to Rory?? I just don't know what I will fill this hole in my life with once I'm done. Maybe How I Met Your Mother...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! thank you so much for commenting. =D
      How I Met Your Mother is my most favorite show of all time. Vampire Diaries is a close second. and I got Gilmore Girls the complete series for Christmas. I adore it.

      Delete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...