Tuesday, September 6, 2011

my milkshake

[scene]
Dan brings me homemade chocolate shake that I begged him to make...

me: *singing* my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...mumble mumble...I'd teach you but I'd have to charge.

me: "Did you spike this with Nyquil?"

Dan: "Should I have?"

me: "Naw, you don't have to secretly drug me, I'll take it willingly.

Dan: ...

me: That's what she said.

Dan: ...

me: am I talking to myself here? ...I think I am.

Attention returns to milkshake and singing ...my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...








...I may or may not be doped up on cold meds. just sayin.

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and they're like it's better than yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and now I'm craving a milkshake. It may or may not be yours. Any chance you're malted?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm craving a milkshake too! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...