Thursday, September 29, 2011

apparently moms can resist the Schweddy balls...


I recently saw a post about the new Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor, Schweddy Balls.


of course I snort-laugh...I love that SNL skit, it's so... festive


This group of OneMillionMoms (you can find their link in the post I linked above) want people to write to Ben & Jerry's and ask them to not release another batch of this totally offensive ice cream flavor.

If that's offensive, why is no one attacking the Karmel Sutra flavor?
...probably because that shizz is da bomb and bee-yotches be gettin' shanked if that is ever pulled from the shelves. the end.

I wish I could say I am surprised that people would be offended over something so silly, but then I remember... people are idiots.

Of course, this group of "moms" don't just protest ice cream, they also get all crazy offended about tv shows and magazine ads.

*sigh*...do they not have anything better to do?

Honestly...

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Just like, if you don't like what's playing on TV, change the channel.

That's why God invented Parental Controls.

I hate Teen Mom and The Secret Life of an American Slut Teenager...


but instead of wasting my time with boycotts and petitions and all that crap, I just change the channel and watch something that is entertaining and completely inoffensive, like Chelsea Lately or How I Met Your Mother.





3 comments:

  1. Hey....I LIKE Teen Mom! It's a total train wreck - - and you HAVE to watch a train wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like teen mom too! I agree with Marcy you HAVE to watch a train wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are we friends? ;) y'all know I can't watch that show, it makes me stabby.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...