Saturday, July 30, 2011

hand me the remote, i could do this all day.

During our three week stint as gypsies...aka vacation, we stayed with many family members.

Our first stop was Dan's parent's house.

One day, Dan and I were hanging out watching tv while my in-laws were running some errands.

As I was flipping through the cable guide I would stop at all my favorite shows that happened to be playing.

Every show I clicked on was....



wait for it...



blocked.


What does that say about my taste in television?

Dan says it means I like "all the dirty shows".

Seriously?

When I channel surf, if any of these shows are on, that is what I'm going to watch. Even if its a rerun.


Vampire Diaries
I truly don't think I've gushed over this show enough.


Glee
It makes my heart burst with sparkly rainbows of joy.


How I Met Your Mother
My netflix queue is overflowing with HIMYM.
(Srsly, I could dedicate an entire post to this show I love it so much.)


Chelsea Lately
That snarky biznatch has stolen my heart.


Tosh.0
Disgusting and hilarious. I can.not.get.enough.


iCarly
My love for this spunky kid show knows no bounds.


Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Pretty much anything Kardashian related. Khloe and I are totally BFFs.


Gilmore Girls
The show with witty "gun-fire" dialogue.


That 70's Show
This show will never stop being funny. ever.


Make It Or Break It
two words: Johnny Pacar.


Apparently, I have a sick twisted eclectic taste in programming.

and yes, I did end up watching iCarly at my in-laws house.




What are some of your favorite television shows?

2 comments:

  1. Love muffin, you need to get with Real Housewives of NJ. We share almost all of the same shows and I promise you'll like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favourites - Gilmore Girls, and HIMYM, are already on the list. Also up there on my list is a British series called Black Books. It only went for three or four seasons but I think it fits into all of "sick", "twisted" and "eclectic" (and proud of it). Give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...