Monday, May 23, 2011

If I could kick myself in the arse

Dear Skinny Jeans,
Remember when we used to be friends?
When you would zip without a fight,
and my internal organs wouldn't scream
in protest anytime I sat down?
Yea, those were good times.
Sincerely,
Muffin Top


Vacation is just around the corner (10 days to be exact, not that I'm counting or anything)
and I am kicking my butt for not keeping up with my diet and exercise.

Sure, my pants still fit *coughbarelycough* but things really have gone down hill.

So I am making a last-ditch effort to lose a couple pounds before we take off.
Of course, there are always bumps in the road, a.k.a. pizza and cheetos,
but I am determined to persevere.

I'm saying goodbye to the country gravy (which I seem to be eating with everything)
and saying hello to the treadmill and slimfast...and diet pills.



Healthy living?
I'z doin' it right.

1 comment:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant which contains the groundbreaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic soluble fibre extracted from fresh Konjac.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...