Monday, April 18, 2011

under pressure

I've pretty much spent the last few weeks wallowing in a pit of despair.

Hence, the lack of bloggy rambles.

Because I know you only come here for the dead animals, and self deprecating banter.

So, instead of dragging y'all down the rabbit hole with me, 
here's a list of things that are currently keeping me from medicating myself into oblivion. 



1.
If you have never seen these parodies, go watch them now.
Seriously, ditch me, ditch me right now and watch them all. They are amazing.



2.
The Vampire Diaries
See above. I love this show. Maybe not as much as twilight, 
but I do lurve me some Ian Somerhalder. 
Why the costume director makes them wear shirts is beyond me.
 (source)


3.
Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes
yep.

4. 
The greatest time suck since Plants Vs. Zombies



5.
Country Strong
...new favorite song.



6.
because watching a kid check into a mental hospital 
is just what you want to watch when you are suffering depression.
(actually, it was exactly what I needed.)
and this scene made it all worth it.




serenity, now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry things have been so icky lately. :( It's good to have things to distract you though. Have you tried Fruit Ninja? I think it just might be better than Angry Birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary is lookin' skinny! Has she always been that way? Her videos are epic! Love it!

    And now I'm going to have to watch that movie...maybe watching someone else's meltdown will prevent my own?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...