Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes life imitates The Vampire Diaries

[Scene: Human Elena watching Vampire Stefan cooking dinner.]

Elena: My dad did all the cooking too.
Stefan: And your mom?
Elena: She sat right here and watched...she couldn't cook either.

Dan: Hey, that's just like you, baby.

Me: What? I just cooked us dinner.

*points to plate of chicken strips and french fries*

Dan: umm yea. That's not really cooking. But I love you anyways.


....He sure knows how to sweet talk a lady.

I didn't marry him for his good looks and charm, I married him because he can cook.

sucker.



---------Two truths and a lie Tuesday--------

I got my first driver's license when I was 23 years old.

I've never been on a rollercoaster.

I have never drank alcohol.

Thanks Melissa!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah, that's right sucker. This is too funny.

    Write it in Lipstick

    P.S. if you add two truths and a lie to this post you can link it up to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...