Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am thankful for youtube

I wanted to share a few videos clips that have inspired me this week.
or maybe they just made me laugh. either way, enjoy.


1. my hero....Ingrid Michaelson
Ingrid is beautiful, talented, and has a fantastic sense of humor.
basically, she is my new BFF.



2. Weird Al -Another One Rides The Bus
The husband was surfing youtube the other day and ran across this gem.
I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. The accordion + Queen = Win.
I like the intensity.



3. The Landlord.
Is there any other reason to have children? I want to be like Pearl when I grow up.



4. Scott Pilgrim Vs The World....no comment necessary. If you haven't seen it, go rent it, now.



5. Zooey Deschanel ...truly the woman can do no wrong.
Her voice is flawless, and her style is unbelievable. *girl crushing*
 

2 comments:

  1. I want to be like Pearl! She is my new hero! Haha! That's hilarious!

    These are all fabulous videos! I'm very much loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her duet with Will Farrell in Elf....can't just get that one song though.... bummer! (Baby, It's Cold Outside)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...