Tuesday, October 19, 2010

two thumbs up for rumors and harlots.

Back in May I posted here about some funny movies I was excited to see.

I am happy to report I have officially seen all of them. Some in the theater and some on DVD.

I loved them all.

...and of course they were all hilarious!

But my favorite -hands down- was Easy A, which I saw on Saturday.


If you haven't seen it yet, go now.

It's smart, witty and heartfelt. I loved every minute of it.


Emma Stone is amazing. I have a serious girly crush on her.

Whether you see it with your husband/boyfriend, or have a girls night out, 
everyone will enjoy this movie.



peace!
-kg


ps...Penn Badgley is my new imaginary boyfriend. I wanna lick him.


yep.

4 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I'm so bummed I missed it at my theater. Did she host SNL yet? Wasn't that in the works or did I make that up?

    Also she could stand in a whale vagina. Full circle, baby. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see this, but was completely broke and didn't have the chance. :( But it looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her "broken arm" song on SNL was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I friggen loved that movie! Miss you girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...