Monday, September 27, 2010

I always hated playing tag on the playground...

but that's because I realized at a young age how much I hate running.
Luckily for me, this game of tag is virtual. which means it's totally legit.



The always adorable Kate from Simply Kate tagged me
and I have to answer the following questions...

1. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Although I have never been a fan of my name, I can't think of a better one.
Maybe a name where my nickname didn't make me sound like a 5 year old,
or that annoying best friend from Full House. She has forever ruined my name.
seriously.





2. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
I do love me some chicken strips, but eggs are a breakfast food,
so I would say the egg came first.
We are talking about food here, right?
the egg definitely came first...in toast. YEAH TOAST!




3. Do you smash the wedding cake in each others faces or not?
Yes. Oh we started all sweet,
but I was like "really? this is lame!"
Unfortunately he has longer arms than me.
see...
sidenote: don't let red velvet cake get on your dress...no bueno.




4. If you could play any character in a movie, who would it be and why?
I would be Margaret Tate in The Proposal, because I would get to boss people around,
make out with Ryan "freaking" Reynolds, and sing "get low" while dancing like this!

did I mention Ryan Reynolds?



5. What would your super hero name be?
Dude, I am a superhero.
I wear a shirt under all my clothes that says "KG" on it.



6. There's a monster in your house. Do you go into the attic?
 If I wanted to die I would go into the attic.
Otherwise, I would get my chicken butt outta the dang house. like fast.
Seriously, have you seen Paranormal Activity? *shudder*
(I would have found a picture for this question but I was too afraid to google it.)




7. Would you rather be forced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour everyday or have earlobes the size of basketballs?
I would much rather scream at the top of my lungs.
At least I'm good at that. And it would give me that smexy raspy voice.
I'm also superficial. Obviously.



8. if you had to eat a crayon, what color would it be?
White, because it has the least amount of coloring that could possibly be nasty tasting.
I am very logic. My only question is why are we eating crayons?
Play-doh tastes WAY better.
Trust me.




Well, now that you've had some insight into my mind 
(it's a scary place, I know.)
Now I get to tag 8 of my favorite bloggers!

1. cutie @ sofa king cutie
2. Kim @ Nomemade
3. Kate @ Simply Kate (you didn't say "no tag backs" bwahahaha!)
4. Elly @ Bugginword
5. Annie @ My Old Sweet Etcetera
6. Sarah @ Sarah Ruth Today
7. Lynn @ The Hicken Family
8. Amcas @ Why Not? Twilight, Rpattz & Me


And here are your questions:
1. You are having dinner with your celebrity crush, who are you with and where?
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Has a fortune cookie ever really told you your fortune?
4. When you are at the movies, which arm rest is yours?
5. If you could use one song as a form of torture for your enemies, what song would you choose?
6. What movie do you watch anytime it comes on TV, even though you own the dvd?
7. What was your biggest childhood fear? Does it still scare you?
8. Are you a morning person, or a night owl?


------------------------------------------------------

ps....NO TAG BACKS, SUCKAHS!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL! You little punk! I thought about putting no tag backs, but I didn't think anyone in their right mind would try something so low. I've got to make another tagged post. I've been tagged by too many people. BAH!

    Anyway, LOVED your answers. I thought it was funny that you'd be Margaret Tate. You love Alaska. Admit it.

    And yes. Paranormal Activity gave me nightmares. It didn't help that the girl's name was Katie. *Ghostly whisper* "Kaaaaatttiiiieee!" *Shiver* No thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit. Now I'm screwed. But first I have two things to say. 1) YEAH TOAST! 2) It looks like you have your entire hand in his mouth along with the cake. I can respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe
    I love all of this.
    Especially Mr. Reynolds...
    mhmmmm... nom.
    THANKS FOR THE TAGGY BESTIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers! And I will answer yours veddy, veddy soon. First I have to go celebrate my birthday, though, Hogwartz style. ;) (Check my blog if confused.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am responding on the blog. I might as well use it as my Monday Interactive post.... get some bang for my buck...kill two birds with one stone...further lay on the veener of laziness that...

    Yeah.. I'll link it back here.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are my answers-
    I tagged, uhm, IDK, lots of people. Let' see what sticks.
    http://www.whynotrpattz.com/2010/10/ive-been-tagged-now-so-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this!! I answered the same questions you answered, before I realized you gave us new questions. But by then I was too lazy to change them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...