Friday, June 11, 2010

i don't read books because if they are any good they'll turn 'em into a mini-series

me: Hey, our library sucks. I'm thinking about doing one of those netflix for books things.


Dan: Is that the Kardashian one? They can't read.


me: What? no, that's Shoedazzle, that's for shoes.


Dan: See, I told you they couldn't read.


me: *blink blink* Seriously I need new books. I'm on the verge of re-reading the ones I already have.

Dan: What about this book? *holds up The Last Song*

me: pfft. I watched the movie, now I don't need to read it. Just like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Oh and The Notebook, and Dear John.

Dan: Whatever. You read and watched Twilight.

me: Umm that's different. Twilight is a freakin' lifestyle.

Dan: That doesn't even makes sense.

me: Your face doesn't make sense.

7 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. I love you muchly, (though I am silently judging you and your love of Twilight.) Your blog is adorable and I always get so excited when I see you have a new post! <3

    And as for Harry Potter, you really should read them. The movies are good, the books are better. And Lord of the Rings is good too, but Tolkien tends to ramble.

    Pretty sure you'd love the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It is love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont read the books until after i've seen the movie. Like The Notebook. Everytime someone reads the book and THEN watches the movie I hear "The book was so much better!" so because of that I watch the movie and if i like it I read the book because i'm pretty sure I wont be disappointed if the book is better, unlike the other way around. :)

    I've never commented on your blog before but I came from Shauna Glenns blog :) Enjoy reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to give him crap about his FACE? It's the hair! Stay focused grasshopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I L-O-V-E commentaries. Do more.

    You should get a nook. Yes. You should.

    *whispers* You can even read fic on it.

    =D

    P.S.
    Do you see? I have internets again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that twilight is a way of life. i think you'd love all the shopoholic series by sophie kipella. hilarious. and all the Jen Lancaster books, too. both series have like 5 books in them, I know you'd love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just one of the many reasons I adore you.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly why I love you and Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...