Thursday, May 20, 2010

You know that diet I've been on? Yeah, that all went to hell when I made these cookies.

Domestic diva time!

Over the weekend my buddy ol' pal L and I skipped the gym and decided it was cookie time.

What kind of cookies, you ask?

Oh, the kind you make with the random cake mix you have in your pantry for no apparent reason, because your husband doesn't even like cake, so you go through the recipe box your mother in law made for you and find the perfect recipe you can use with items you already have in your kitchen. No grocery store run needed.

That kind.
Its like it was destiny or something.
Also known as

Cool Whip Cake Cookies
1 pkg. cake mix (some flavors are better than others)
1 c. Cool Whip
1 lg. egg
Powdered sugar
Mix all ingredients, except the powdered sugar, with mixer. Roll spoonful of dough in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.

We documented all the shenanigans...

please ignore the I'm-about-to-go-into-labor maternity tank top I am wearing.
When you are making and subsequently devouring cake cookies, you gotta have room for that foodbaby.




 de-freakin-licious!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I think I better make some cookies this weekend:)

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh..... those look really good! What looks even better though is how much fun you had making them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...