Wednesday, May 26, 2010

High fives all around! {Bloggy Award}

I received my first bloggy award ever from Sarah Ruth @ Sarah Ruth Today
She is so sweet, and I heart her blog. 



For this award I am supposed to list 10 things I love...



1. 
My husband, Dan.



2.
My Family
(left to right: my brothers AJ & Joe, Dan, me, my Mom and Dad)



3.
My iPhone
(iPhone, I cannot live in a world where you don't exist.)





4.
The Twilight Saga
(oh my dayum!)




5.
Fresca
(Zero calorie soda....obviously made from unicorn blood and rainbows.)





6.
Dancing
(i still wish i was a ballerina)





7.
The Beach
(it looks pretty, but it'll freeze your nads off.)



8.
Pink Laptop
(my prrrrecioussss)




9.
Lady Gaga
(we are super excited to see her in concert in August)






And now to pass along some love to 10 bloggers i heart!

Elly Lou @BugginWord
The Bookworms @Bewitched Bookworms
Lauren @Busy Bee Lauren
Genevieve Le Bel @Celebrate TODAY... The Superchick Way!
Jas @Forever, For Always, And No Matter What
Julie @He Who Laughs Last Didn't Get It
Annie @my sweet old etcetera
Kate @Simply Kate
Tasha @Something Less Productive
Natalie @The Bobby Pin

4 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm so flattered to be included in a post with zombies and sparkly vampires! High fives and ass slaps all around! I can't wait to check out the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless.

    I heart you fiercely.

    Aaaaand I'm gonna need to get me some unicorn-blood soda now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! {Snoopy dance!!!} I'm totally honored! This is my first award!!! Looking forward to getting to know ur other winners and passing on some link love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I could pass on the fun goodness! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...