Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I should be working for NASA, or National Geographic.

What I am about to show you is basically the biggest scientific discovery since Pluto was demoted to star status.

sadface.

Dear Pluto,
You will always be
a planet in my heart.
Love, Me



Anywhoozle <----yes, that is straight up science lingo.




This is a MuskOx...
They live here in Alaska.
We are like neighbors.




These are Banthas...
...from Star Wars.
They live on Tatooine...aka Alaska post-Global Warming.


I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that means that Star Wars is based on real life.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWD! You just blew my mind!
    I was pretty sure Star Wars was based on real life... but it's nice to have it confirmed.
    I hope you called the news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hai...
    OMG YOU ARE HILARIOUS.
    I love you even more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure my son and all of his friends would agree with you...

    Stopping by from SITS and following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um yeah. Star Wars is real life. It's the future. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure Anakin Skywalker is living in my house. We call him #2. Strangely, he's already starting to go to the dark Side. He's only 5. A little early I think?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ULL. I do love me some Star Wars! I think they should add a unit on it in 11th grade history.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, or the Polar Bears will get you...